Organically produced direct from our farmers fields to these vibrant highly nutritional easy to use powders. Fruit powder can be used in place of artificial flavoring to flavor and color just about anything. Here are some ideas of how to use fruit powders:
- Gorgeous vibrant ruby rich colors as food coloring in all kinds of food applications, hair color, make up powders, and even natural finger paints for the kids
- Add our powdered blackberry, raspberry, strawberry and blueberry in freshly squeezed lemonade or as a stand alone.
- Use fruit powder to transform basic buttercream into any fruit flavor without dumping fruit into your perfectly-pipe-able frosting. Using fresh fruit can make buttercream too runny to hold a sweet swirl.
- Add it to muffins, cakes, quick breads, etc.
- Sprinkle fruit powder on top of fruit-flavored chocolate truffles to add some color and hint at the flavor inside.
- Add to your plain yogurt for natural flavor and color
- Make fruity desserts, or macaroons
- Make a fruity spice rub for meats, or fish
- Throw some fruit powder in your morning oatmeal or cereal when you don’t have fresh fruit on hand.
North of 49 Naturals located in North Vancouver is equipped to support the complete vertical integration for creating food products from farm fresh ingredients.
For over a decade we have specialized in sourcing quality fruits and vegetables fresh from local farmer’s fields. We utilize these fresh ingredients by stabilizing them, and making them available in nutritious and convenient products for today’s health-conscious consumer.
Retain the highest amount of antioxidants
Keep the vibrant all-natural color of the fruit
Capture the original flavors, rich in vitamins
Guarantees a long-term shelf life with no loss in quality
Share this post
- Tags: artificialflavorreplacement, blueberrypowders, buybclocalfruitpowders, fiberberries, localsourced, naturalfoodcolouring, north49naturalsfruitpowders, northof49naturalsfruitpowders, nutrientdensefruitpowders, organicapplepowder, organicblackberrypowder, organicgrapeskinpowder, strawberrypowders